Thursday, July 3, 2014

Red lipstick on dark skin: MAC Ruby Woo

I was very insecure about wearing any lipstick other than my Wet'n'Wild deep burgundy but with motivation, research, and a bunch of YouTube videos. I got the confidence to try it. Once I put it on, I felt like a classic beauty and didn't want to take it off the whole day. Anyway what I would say to anyone trying a new lipstick color, never be afraid to try any lipstick because with the right lip pencil it'll always look flawless no matter your skin tone. But the thing about Ruby Woo, is that she looks good on everyone. Here's some pictures of me. 



All I used was the M.A.C Chestnut lip pencil and M.A.C Retro Matte Ruby Woo in this look (remember to BLEND). I think my dress compliments the overall style I was going for, I found this gem at a church sale. I adore the pearls on the neckline, the pop of skin it shows, and the length (it comes to my ankles). I was channeling Audrey Hepburn a bit. 


Haha. Thanks for reading today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment